Welcome to the CFF Food Funder Directory!This directory is an ongoing project of Community Food Funders. Currently in beta version, we are looking to build this directory to eventually include every philanthropic entity active in the food system in our region. If you would like to include your organization, please contact Adam Liebowitz to receive a simple electronic form to fill out.
Not sure if your foundation qualifies? Remember that a “food system” is a far-reaching concept encompassing all aspects of food production, distribution, purchase, consumption, and disposal. You may not identify as a “food funder” initially, but the food system overlaps with many other sectors such as health, social justice, and the environment. Review our list of food system focus areas, and if you provide funding in any of these areas, then you belong in the directory!
Here is the directory in alphabetical order. You can also view it sorted by focus area.
- Ample Table for Everyone (ATE)
- B. Robert Williamson Jr. Foundation
- Betsy and Jesse Fink Foundation
- David Rockefeller Fund
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research (FFAR)
- Grotta Fund for Senior Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation
- Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Impact Fairfield County
- Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
- Joyce and Irving Goldman Family Foundation
- Kenneth Goldman Donor Fund
- Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Fund
- Levitt Foundation
- Lily Auchincloss Foundation, Inc.
- Local Economies Project of the New World Foundation
- Lucius and Eva Eastman Fund
- Merck Family Fund
- New York Community Trust
- New York Foundation
- New York State Health Foundation
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- North Star Fund
- Shachar Foundation
- Surdna Foundation
- The Claneil Foundation
- The Ida and Robert Gordon Family Foundation
- The John Merck Fund
- Woodcock Foundation