On September 28, CFF partnered with the NYS Health Foundation and Philanthropy New York to host a meeting titled Growing the Farm to Institution Movement: From Farm to Plate. You can find a video recording of the briefing below.
The slides from both presentations are visible in the video, but you can also download the American Farmland Trust presentation and the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House presentation here. The time markers below can be used to jump around to different sections of the video
NOTE: We had some technical difficulties with the streaming software. The audio is off by a couple seconds which shouldn’t impact the viewing. In addition, the picture froze at about the 1h 6min mark but the audio continues to the end of the briefing.
- Start – An intro to CFF by Adam Liebowitz
- 1:25 – An intro by Bronwyn Starr of NYS Health Foundation
- 3:00 – American Farmland Trust / Farm to Institution New York State (FINYS)
- 25:00 – Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- 54:45 – Open discussion and Q&A